- The Importance of Tapping Into Diverse Markets Utilizing Social Media & Travel Influencers: As a Travel Influencer who has worked with several major Brands, Rachel understands the importance of Social Media and Influencers to inspire audiences to consider and ultimately travel to various destinations globally.
- How to Make Your Destination Marketable to A $40B Demographic: Black Americans spend over $40B annually in travel alone. Mostly in Mexico, the Caribbean, and cruises. If you are not one of the mentioned, chances are, you are missing a tremendous opportunity to tap into a highly targeted market.
- The Solo Traveler, Black American Experience Around the World: Having traveled to 40+ countries (primarily solo), Rachel can speak on the first-hand experience of perceptions, interactions, and stereotypes she has faced through her travels. This presentation can give the Tourism industry an honesty and real glimpse into the Black American experience and how this can benefit destination marketing.
- Mastering Digital Travel Marketing on Social Media
- Online Behaviors of Black American Travelers & How to Leverage It
- How Travel Brands Can Embrace An Untapped Market
Speaking Engagements/ Panel Discussions/ Appearances:
- “You Can Travel Too,” AlenaConley.com + P31, January 2016 (Workshop)
- SWAV: Interview, StartsWithAVision.com, April 2017 (Podcast)
- How to Turn Your Passion Into a Paycheck, RollingOut.com, April 2017 (Featured Post)
- “Going Digital: The Future of Travel Brands” Intelligently Cool, August 2016 (Panel Discussion)
- “Defining the Decade: Differentiating the Power Between Your Calling and Your Career,” The AM Experience, July 2016 (Panel Discussion)
- “I Hired Myself: How I Left my Six-Figure Job to Travel The World w/ Rachel Hill,” Minority Trail Blazers Podcast, March 2016
- “Cultural Appropriation,” The Daily Affair, January 2016
- “The Importance of Becoming a Global Citizen,” Albany State University, November 2015